Monday, February 27, 2012

Bon voyage


Most of my high school friends are in different parts of the world now. Aussie! Canada! UK! New Zealand! And, some of them will be leaving very very soon too.

And then.. all of a sudden, it just hits me.

The people that I used to go to class with, those who shared my high school memories with.. We are all moving on to the next level of our lives already. We are no longer teens anymore. We have hit the big Two-oh.

Sometimes, I wish I could have had the opportunity to leave Malaysia and gain the experience of a lifetime in overseas. I really do. But I guess a part of me is still attached to home. I mean, it's true that I don't study in Penang now but at least, I'm comforted by the idea that I can still go back anytime I want.

That's what they say. Grass is always greener on the other side. =/

And to all my friends who are in/going to overseas now,
all the best and do have the time of your life there before you come back!


No comments: