Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fireworks, angpows and gatherings.

CNY CNY CNY! Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Haha. What? Happier events have to put bigger and redder fonts, so more ong! :) 

Thankfully.. as lifeless as it seems now, I had an awesome nine days Chinese New Year break back at home to compensate it all. No doubt I had one of the best CNY ever because ALL my cousins made it back this year. So, it was like a huge, huge family gathering and it just warms my heart.

Even though we are all grownups now, we were still the same kids that used to play together a decade ago. We even went up to Kek Lok Si for the first time in many, many, many years... xD


Unfortunately.. you get some, you lose some. One of my bestfriend couldn't come back because of her finals. Another one went off to Singapore to visit her relatives. And another one has work. Garh.

So, technically only half of the gang here is left in the cold, eg: us. But we still had a nice time, just not crazy nice without the rest. Because it's no fun without everyone!

I know this picture is blur.. but I just love it! Candid!
Also with the annual gambling session with my highschoolmates.
And of course, the food. Oh, THE FOOD!! YUMM. *looks guiltily at my bloated tummy* I could just eat ALL. DAY. LONG. I'm really gonna have to start exercising soon! :O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It felt like 2012 has just started yesterday. And with a blink of an eye, it is already FEBRUARY??! Wha.....?? I thought we just had our new year countdown last night? Heck, even Chinese New Year is coming to an end next week!

I'm amazed, really. The month just literally flew by me SO FAST that I could feel the gust of wind smacked into my face. As if it didn't hit me until it's over. You know.. like the fact that Chinese New Year is almost over. The fact that all the fun and happy times I had in Penang is over. And it's time to say hello to Progress Test again.

But...... I'll worry about that later!

No comments: