Monday, September 26, 2011

Thoughts: Weakling

Ah, damn.

Just when I thought I could enjoy just a bit longer, I fell sick. Yes yes, I'm probably one of the weakest person ever. I could eat all the healthy food, exercise and drink loads of water, it doesn't matter. I still fall sick easily. Meh.

It's getting annoying.. I hate being weak but I can't deny the fact that I am. And I meant that physically, mentally and spiritually. LOL.

I guess I'm somewhat wayyyyyyy better than I used to be, but still.

I'm known to be a scaredy-cat, which is very true. I'm a coward in appearance and at heart. I don't usually wanna leave my comfort zone. I don't want to try new things. I'm afraid of this, I'm afraid of that. And to make things worse, I love complaining. Hah omg, the ultimate auntie is formed!

Sometimes, it's exhausting for me to even face myself.

But I'm trying to change all that now. I really want to be a better person. I want to be courageous enough to face the world. The reality. To face new adventures with new people.

I want to be the kind of person who can stand up for herself. Be strong and wise. It might take me forever to get there, but I believe I'll reach there someday.

Till then, it's time to gargle some salt water. Hee.


No comments: