Saturday, September 24, 2011

Post-PT2 a.k.a. SVS Day

 

 Phew~ Everything is over for now. :)

1. Full stress on Progress Test 2 - check!
2. Johnny English & Nasi Lemak 2.0 - check!
3. Snowflakes @ half price - check!
4. Had the BIGGEST pool party ever - check!

I was so worn out I had no time to rest, much less blog. But here I am, back from the reality to the blogging world, like I've promised. :)

Well, Progress Test 2 is finalllllly over. And let's just say.. I did well and I flunked well, depending on which paper and which question you're talking about. LOL. I'll just leave whatever I've done in the past since I can't change it anyway. So, MOVIES and PARTY! Bring it on~!!

Okok, don't give me that face. I know what I said about parties.

But come on, I do deserve a break. :)


Besides, it's our dai ka ceh Serene Chan's 19th birthday. How could we not have a party to celebrate her big day as well as our part-time freedom from PT2?! That's just.... impossible! :P

It was really, by far, the biggest pool party ever with almost 40 people attending!

Special credits to Pei Ying and the guys for making this event an awesome one. They worked so hard in preparing (literally) everything from head to toe. And also, to the people who have to suffer the heat in the "sauna" to BBQ food for us.


We really had a full day of excitement: act-as-if-nothing-happened, SURPRISE!!!, eat eat eat, blast the music, talk about Nasi Lemak 2.0, set up the BBQ pit, got pissed by the management, gossip, burn some chicken wings, rain and umbrellas, got thrown with pool water, got thrown INTO the pool.. LOL!

It was definitely a night to remember. :)


2 comments:

lyw said...

i wan c pixs ppls get thrown into the pool =D

eevy said...

lolol.. din take any la. cos cameras were kept in safe and dry place, so they don't get drenched!!