Friday, September 9, 2011

Thoughts: Rush

Hi all.. *sad smile*

I know I've made the right decision to focus on my studies first, but why does it always feels like it's a wrong decision no matter which path I choose?

I'm trying very hard not to give in to any temptations and stick to my goals because knowing myself, I know once a rule is broken, the rest are bound to be broken as well. That is mostly why these days I always hurried home right after class before I got stuck to anything again.

And, this obsession of mine has got my friends annoyed, "Why are you always rushing to go back?"

I couldn't really answer them because it's something that is way more than just about studies. It's about me. Most of the time, I tend to not finish anything that I've started. So, this time around, I'm more determined than ever to do what I've promised myself to do.

So, now my friends thought I'm just freaking out for nothing and being kiasu. It does seem like it, but it's really not something that I could explain in words. So yeah, it still hurts.

"Life is A Balancing Act" 

That was the theme of my Toastmaster's meeting yesterday. It totally mirrors what I'm seeking to find right now. The perfect balance in life.


No comments: