Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sun Baking @ PD

 

Hi! I think it's time for some happy posts now!

Or else, you guys would think that I'm suffering from depression already, judging from my recent "emo" posts. ;) Heh. Don't worry, I will be back in no time when my Progress Test 2 is over!

Not that I'd party hard like I did last month, but yeah, I wouldn't want to become a full-time nerd and miss out on everything either. Like what my friend Yong Wei said, "Middle path is the key. Study hard and play smart. Because college life is only once in a lifetime." Very true, indeed! :)

 __________________

So, on a happier note, I shall now reminisce on our road trip to another state. It's N9, this time. Heh. Come to think of it, we have travelled to a lot of places together for the past one year. It's hell lot of fun!

Actually, I've been wanting to post about our trip to Port Dickson for quite some time, but I never really have the time to do it during weekdays. And now that today is finally a Saturday, here it is!! :D

That day, all 15 of us went there directly after our morning class. Obviously, we were all quite excited during the lesson and right after class, we were immediately packed into 2 cars and ready to go! 

 

We almost didn't make it because it was raining in the morning, but I'm really glad we did. And guess what, it was sunny and the sky was clear when we arrived at PD. We didn't really know the place there, so we just randomly chose an empty beach. LOL.

Wasting no time, all the guys started playing frisbee and the girls headed to the toilets first. Ha.
 

The sand was really soft and white.... until I found out it was man-made. =.= And there were a lot of crabs. Like little little ones. That also got stuck on my foot. Quite painful actually.

The water there was pretty dirty and it's actually kind of opaque. Hah, because you can't really see your feet once it's immersed into the water. So, all of us girls, just sorta "rendam kaki" in a very cautious way so as to not make our pants wet. 

All we did was to walk to the maximum we can go in the water and walk back up to the beach. It was kinda pathetic and boring. So, we do what girls like to do. Talk somemore and take photos.

Oh, and did I mention I loved how prettily the photos turned out? :)

Well of course, our efforts to keep ourselves dry were just... plain useless. Because once the guys got bored with their frisbee, they decided to do what guys like to do. Bullying girls! And the attacks started..


*splash *run *splash *run *splash

And more splashing after that. The water tasted sooooooo salty. @.@ And then, everyone pretty much got completely drenched. It was disgusting but really really FUN. 

Well to make it sound more disgusting, we didn't even get to bathe after our day at the beach. We were practically in that state, with sticky hair and whole body that smells like salt water, until we get back to Sunway. And guess what, we even went yumcha until like 3 in the morning.

I think I successfully feel and smell like a fish that day. :)



No comments: