Monday, September 5, 2011

Goals

I AM GOING BACK TO SUNWAY TODAY. *tears streaming down*
I am actually the latest one to go back yet I feel like time just flew by so quickly.

I had so, so much fun this week that I felt so down I have to go back to Sunway already. I guess the same thing pretty much applies to most of my Penangite friends who study at anywhere other than Penang. Heh.


That aside. Now that break's over, it's time for me to lay down a few rules for myself when I get back. When I said rules, I meant my to-do list. So, scream at my face or slap me awake when I ended up slacking and procrastinating!

Both you and I know how LAZY I can be.

#1 No more going out until late at night (yumcha sessions OFF)
#2 Try sleeping early, so I wouldn't be late to class anymore and can actually focus
#3 Need to really catch up on my studies (study everyday!!)
#4 NO MORE SKIPPING CLASS for whatever reasons (late)
#5 Exercise exercise exercise
#6 Drink oats and eat fruits everyday
#7 Try to blog as often as I can
#8 Wear my retainer at ALL times except when I eat or sing k. xD

That's all I can think of at the moment. Till then, bye again Penang~ T-T

No comments: