Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Not Dead Yet!


Hostel line sucks. Period.

It takes forever and a day to load anything. And, our entire condo is actually having some kind of serious renovation going on for quite some time now. Drilling, knocking.. you name it. But they didn't change one thing I'm pretty sure every student would want: Unifi.

Yes, or at least a faster WiFi for the building please! We don't even have a goddamn WiFi and they charged us sooooo much every month. Gosh, they think my parents print money ah?!

*takes a deep breath*

Okay, control.. So. It's been a while since my last post. What have you been up to? :) I just came back from a Genting trip during the weekend. It's not the best trip ever but yeah, I had my fair share of screaming like a mad person for those crazy rides. xD But! I'm gonna have to leave the details for another time. Heh.

All I know is I totally KO-ed right after that trip. I had no choice, but to guai guai go see the doc, get some medication and go to sleep. LOL. But don't worry, I've been feeling so much better now.

More events coming up soon. I need to be strong and healthy again! Haha pray for me! :P 


No comments: