Wednesday, September 7, 2011

So, what's up?

 Hmm, nothing much actually.



..... I meant, nothing much that could still keep me sane.

Besides the fact that my Progress Test 2 is coming in exactly 11 days and I'm obviously not anywhere close to being prepared, I have also stupidly (out of rash decision to be more participative) joined Deloitte Tax Challenge and the competition is coming really, really soon.

The only good thing I can think of is that we are participating as a team, and not individually. I bet my team members must be sighing at their horrible mistake for choosing me as part of their team.

Well, I just hope I wouldn't disappoint my teammates too badly. *prays hard

And I have also joined Sunway Toastmasters Club to improve on my public speaking skills (not that I have one in the first place). But it had took me so, so long to finally taken this first step to help myself for the future. I'm pretty sure this experience will definitely.. uhh, "expand my horizon". :)

To top it off, I'm also working part-time as an article writer. Nothing spectacular about it. Just some online work where I earn pennies from it. Not bad though, because I get to improve on my grammars and such.

Last but not least, I'm actually blogging full-time now. LOL. Okay, maybe sorta.

So, now I just need a little bit more than 24 hours a day to fit everything above including my sleep, sports, homework and studies. HAH No problem! @.@

Ah, time for some books now. Nights.


No comments: