Tuesday, September 13, 2011

August babies


August was definitely a month for celebration of birthdays! No joke! I found myself singing birthday song and eating birthday cakes more than I ever did in any other months. LOL.

Not that I'm tired of it, of course, but I think I've been singing the birthday song so many times I could sing it in my sleep. Heh. Is it just me or there are simply more August babies around us?

And just so you know, the cake above is the result of our post-smashing-face-on-the-cake ritual. Yes, yes.. It's practically ruined because more than one person's face have been rubbed on it. :P

Let's see just how many birthday celebrations in that one month itself...

August 6th; Sharon


I still remember it was the weekend just before our Progress Test 1 when everyone was suddenly asked, without prior notice, to meet up at our condo's bus stop at 11.30p.m. to surprise Sharon at her house.

Despite our test was coming, we just threw our books away and headed over anyway to be the first ones to celebrate her birthday on the dot. But we later found out that it wasn't even a surprise because she knew we were coming. Ceh.

August 19th; Vincent 


Ha! This fella! My fellow hometownmate! ;) 

Our class ended pretty late that day and after much delay, we were all starving to death by dinner time. So we decided to choose the fastest yet the nearest place to eat: McD (haha, yes, we are cheap that way :P).

And the guys, being guys, even went to dapao some KFCs over to McD. LOL. And here we are, trying so hard to hide the cake from the birthday boy, but he found out anyway. Sneaky guy he is!

After he blew the candles, we then passed the little cake around for everyone to share. We bought him loads of shirts and obviously, he looks good in it. We have great taste, ya know.. Hee.

For the record, this is like one of the rare pictures where I can finally see his face without his blardy hand covering his head/hair/camera! *satisfied :)


August 22nd; Soon Keong


Just a few days after Vincent's birthday, it's time for another celebration. Hah! And this time, the mission was accomplished SUCCESSFULLY. Thank gods. Because I'm beginning to think if we suck at giving surprises or what.

A total of 4 cars travelled down to Klang in the middle of the night, armed with a huge birthday cake with a can of whipped cream. He had no clue at all that we were going to surprise him on the eve because we told him we will celebrate it on the day itself.

HAHAHA. I think he had the best facial with whipped cream that night.


August 25th; Miss Voonsia 

Hahaha, did I also mention before that I happened to have loads of cute lecturers? Heh.

Like Miss Grace, she is also very nutty and bubbly most of the time! Seriously, what is with lecturers nowadays acting more and more kiddy?! Hehe, just kidding!

We had a great lunch that day, with sooooo many of us. (Miss Voonsia should be so proud to have us as her students. :P) Our voices practically filled up the entire Kim Gary.


Come to think of it, I don't even know her age now. She hates it when anyone dares to even go near the subject. Hehehe. So, miss, how old are you?? *smiles cheekily and runs away* :P

____________________

And guess what, the party goes on when I go back to Penang. Distance didn't even make the slightest difference at all. Haha.. Whooo, party party all the way~~ !!

August 21st, Yvonne

 

I've known this girl all my life and she's practically family already!! Hehe, and I meant it both literally and figuratively. Heh. So, I feel bad for not being able to celebrate it with her. But I also know she have somebody else that could it for me now. Hehehehehehehe...

August 31st; Chery Berry 


MERDEKA BABY!! Hahaha, it's always a good thing to have a birthday on a public holiday. Because it also means that all of us are going back home at the same time! :D

And this year, we get to stay overnight at G Hotel!! OMG IT WAS DOWNRIGHT AWESOME! I don't even have to mention how many pictures we took that night. And meeting them after so long makes it even more special. Gonna treasure every moment of it. Wheee~

I hope Chery is using our bottle now. ;)


On the side note, I seriously think August babies are OVERLOADED these days. Hehee. Too much too much!! Maybe parents-to-be should start increasing the population of December babies instead?
Just a suggestion. :D 

No comments: